Frequently Asked Pest Control Questions (FAQ)
Below are frequently asked pest control questions that we routinely receive. If you have a question, and don't see the answer here, either call us at the number at the top of the page or contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How much does it cost to treat my house for termites, ants, etc.?
- Why can't you just come out once and get rid of all my pests?
- What are the effects of long-term exposure to pesticides you use?
- Will your treatment hurt my pets?
- We have seen a couple of roaches, but we are concerned about a treatment because our child suffers with Asthma. What do you suggest?
- Do termites really eat wood? How much damage can they do?
- When I had your pest control service many years ago, the technician sprayed inside and outside my home but now your technician doesn’t spray? There are also times when an interior treatment isn’t done, is that normal?
- Why is my technician recommending me to change my monthly pest control account to a quarterly account?
- I’m concerned about termites causing damage to my home but I have waterfront property and am concerned about the environment. What can I do?
- I travel a lot for work and am hearing more and more about bed bugs. Is this something I should be concerned about?